Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Virralz

The application submitted by Virralz is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Virral
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Assass.
Spec 2 : Assass.

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
As far as irl is concerned, Im 18 and a senior. Im sure my age is all that people need or want to know as far as this.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Currently wear the tag of WHERES MY MACE STUN BRO, which is nothing more than some pvpers including myself. Used to do hardcore raids with BC Silversun and WOTLK Good Game, and want to raid again.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I can offer just about 100% raid attendance, I don't care how many times I wipe if it means succeeding, and constantly keep my dps at peak (i.e. elitist jerks theorycrafting, gear spreadsheets). And I also have H25 ICC equivalent weapons, courtesy of pvp skillz. As far as personality, I'm not an asshole, and know when its time to be serious about things.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
A competitive atmosphere, for one. Not just trying to outdo rivaling guilds in progression, but your guildies as well. You end up pushing each other to give the most you can.
Also, not giving up after 3 wipes. Giving up doesn't get people anywhere.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I cleared SSC, TK, and BT in Silversun in BC. In wrath, I cleared naxx 25 with them every week, and had BiS gear. With the disbanding of silversun when ulduar came around, I got into Good Game and downed Yogg 25 with them, assisting in their first kill of him. After clearing ToC 25, myself and a group of friends xferred horde, where we made macestun as a pvp/10man hybrid guild, where we achieved tribute to mad skill (after our 50 attempt anub wipe at .5% regrettably). in ICC i have experience up to blood princes.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Yogg Saron is the only wrath encounter that is memorable to me. When we downed him, it actually felt like an accomplishment.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
I focus completely on my rogue.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I have no recent combat logs on these websites, if a trial is needed or if there is another way I can get you this information I would be glad to do so.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: Virralz - by syntax53

You're in full pvp gear, please log out in pve gear.

Sabriell
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Virralz - by syntax53

Declined, still in pvp gear, and no response.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: