Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: DECLINED- App: Elementblaze

What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Elementblaze, shadow priest

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example:
19, currently a student

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
Simply put, more progression. I'm disappointed in the amount of people currently showing up for progression nights in ICC.

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Ender, blight

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I prefer progression and wiping at a boss then not trying at all, im looking for dedicated players who enjoy playing as much as i do. Currently the highest dps shadow priest on the server and second in gear to only Cranreuch of tyranny. Looking at your roster i'm hoping your in need of a shadow priest.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Their may be an exception once or twice but I'm usually very good on attendance. Yes.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
TOGC 10 4/5
TOGC 25 3/5
ICC 10 8/12
ICC 25 6/12

have experience with all other fights with the exception of 25 togc anub, sindragosa and the LK.

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&cn=Elementblaze

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Shadowlycan - rogue lvl 72

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

We don't currently have a full time shadow priest, but that's mainly because we don't have room in our raiding roster.

One thing that stood out to me in your gear- you have a pvp shoulder enchant, and you're not exalted with Sons of Hodir. It's ridiculously easy to get exalted now, you should really get on that.

Also, if you're claiming to be the #2 shadow priest dps on the server, a dps parse would be very useful. You didn't use the "apply" feature of our forums, this isn't even our current application form. You appear to have copy/pasted an old application omitting this question (among a couple others)- "Please provide any links from WWS/WoWMeterOnline/World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities."

Currently, we aren't looking for any raiding positions, and we do sit several people a night on a regular basis. Any position we would have would be a bench position.

Sabriell
Officer

Ya i am easily close to being exalted with Hodir but you wouldn't believe the stuff that little resistance has done. Entire pungent blights, Onyxia breaths etc.

And yes i did copy and paste, why ruin a nice format for an app by not re using it ^^

I understand the problem with amount of raiders and thank you for taking me into consideration. Have fun.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Resilience has no place in PvE at all, and has nothing to do with resists in the slightest, it reduces the damage done by players. It's strictly a PvP stat.

It wouldn't be 'ruining a nice format,' it would be filling out the correct application as outlined at the top of the recruitment forum.

Thank you for you application, and good luck in your search for a new guild.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: