Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: DECLINED - App: Zaram22

The application submitted by Zaram22 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Zarammari
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Uther
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Assass.

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 19 years old and I go to college at the moment in Ontario, Canada for electrician. I have an awesome girlfriend (adrenalinex, she's applying after me) and we've always raided together since we've played wow.

I'd like you guys to know right away that I love your raid times and we will both be able to come every day!

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I have been in Tribal, and still am atm. I am leaving tribal because they aren't clearing enough end-game content that I want and I'd like to transfer to a new realm and make new friends.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
You should consider me because I am funny, and I always show up in time for raids. I am always prepared with flasks, and will do what I am told to do. I'm not very shy and easy to get along with.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
I just think one thing contributes the most to raid sucess. It is organisation and everybody knowing what to do, which is what my last guild lacked. Only a few people would do the right thing and others wouldn't be listening. A good raid needs patience and organisation.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
When me and Adrenalinex joined world of warcraft, we were in the LK content. So we skipped most of the BC raids/dungeons but we have cleared most of the LK content.

Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 and Toc/ToGC 10/25 and Icc 10/25 (7/12 bosses cleared) .. We never got the chance to clear all of Naxxramas because when we got to lvl 80, people were doing Ulduar.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite raid encounter since I got in the LK content is Prof Prutricide. I love it because one little mistake can screw us all over.. for example if we move into phase 3 with a slime puddle in the middle of the room, we are pretty much doomed for the rest of the encounter unless our dps pulls it off.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
I am most likely going to keep my alts on Uther if you accept me.

I do have a priest holy/disc though -- Rezhell

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I do not have one I can link, but if you want me to, I can email you a Log.

This is my armory if it isn't already linked -- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uther&cn=Zarammari

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: Re: App: Zaram22

Quote:

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
When me and Adrenalinex joined world of warcraft, we were in the LK content. So we skipped most of the BC raids/dungeons but we have cleared most of the LK content.

Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 and Toc/ToGC 10/25 and Icc 10/25 (7/12 bosses cleared) .. We never got the chance to clear all of Naxxramas because when we got to lvl 80, people were doing Ulduar.

According to this statement, you've completed Ulduar 10 & 25.

Your achievements say otherwise - having completed NO Ulduar 10, and not clearing past the first 3 bosses of Ulduar 25.

Was this content completed by an alt of yours?

Quote:
What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I have been in Tribal, and still am atm. I am leaving tribal because they aren't clearing enough end-game content that I want and I'd like to transfer to a new realm and make new friends.

Define "enough end game content." The reason I ask is, we STILL haven't killed Anub'Arak yet, and I know people still want to see him dead. I'm just curious about your thoughts of how fast a guild should be progressing.

Quote:
I do not have one I can link, but if you want me to, I can email you a Log.

Confused. You have a log to offer in an email but you can't link it here?

Question to ask, with the blood elf racials being an epic pile of shit for just about any class other than mage or warlock, why did you chose that race / class combo?
Zenyatta25

Snowsnow wrote:
Confused. You have a log to offer in an email but you can't link it here?

I assume he has the raw log file without the know-how to upload it. Takes all of 15 minutes to figure that out though.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

re: Boyfriend + girlfriend application

I don't usually approve of random people putting in their two cents in forums like this one for new applicants, it should be reserved for officers / recruitment personnel as far as I'm concerned, but here goes...

This is my story.

My previous guild had slowly drifted away from serious raiding. During the ToC era, we easily cleared the regular modes, but when came time to attempt ToGC, we hit a brick wall at the Northrend Beasts, as most guilds did. Problem is, the officers decided to stop 'wasting' attempts on it, and we simply turned away from any progression, instead doing ToC regular and even Ulduar during our weekly raid schedule... This is obviously not what I was looking for in a raiding guild, not to mention the uneasy atmosphere that a GM with no skill (not a big deal) and a terrible attitude (big deal) created - he'd yell at anyone and everyone, sometimes for reasons unknown.

What exactly is the reason YOU want to leave? Not enough end-game content... what have you done exactly, what would you like to do, what kind of time frame do you have in mind?

When I joined, I was also strongly discouraged to do so... just like it is now, the guild was full of potential raiders. We regularly sit out five or more capable people on our busier raid nights. I myself benched for about a month until I got a couple shots on lower attendance nights, tore shit up, eventually got noticed, and worked myself a spot. I think I got insanely lucky, to be honest, and there must be a number of events that happened without me ever knowing, that made it so that I was given a chance. Hell, they already had two amazing warlocks in their regular group... That said, if you're dedicated to it, I don't think there's anything you can't accomplish in the long run. Don't let anyone troll you on these forums, this is absolutely retarded.

As for combat logs, this is unfortunately the best way we have of finding out accurately what you're capable of. The site the guild uses, www.worldoflogs.com , has a 'help' tab on the top right of its home page that will indicate how to upload parses. When I applied, I'd never even heard of this... does that mean I'm a bad player? Does that mean I'm a bad person? Again... don't let anyone troll you if they have no reason to.

Sorry for the wall of text, hehe wink Best of luck to the both of you.

Who is trolling? Asking a question is trolling? If he posted this app here, ran with him in game or I saw him in person I'd ask the same question. Trolling is posting unnecessary information without valid reason, direction or point just to harass another person. None of which was done here.
Zenyatta25

Regardless, thank you for you application. As Lock said, we do sit numerous people a night, our raiding roster is pretty full. The chances of both you and your girlfriend getting a raiding spot are pretty slim. If you were looking for an immediate or near future raiding spot, you'd probably have better luck with a guild that is actively recruiting.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: