Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: jibjob

The application submitted by jibjob is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Sawu
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral (Cat)
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 16 years old and i play in the school orchestra i enjoy playing world of warcraft and hanging out with buddies from school. i generally make good grades in school, and i like to play soccer.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
My previous guild was mission accomplished and i want to change guids because the only raiding that really goes on in MA is one 25 man ICC that lacks discipline and coordination and one 10ICC which the officers do. i would like to find a guild that takes raiding seriously and has nice people.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I can make all the raid times i learn quickly, i always study boss fights and come prepared. i could offer this guild another serious player that wants to get bosses down and progress.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Always showing up on time for raids, and most importantly communication during boss fights.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I have completed ICC 10 man up to Putricide. i have completed OS 3 drake. i have done ulduar up to vezax. i have completed naxxramas in 10 and 25 man. i have completed malygos 10/25 ToC 10/25 OS 10/25 and in ICC 25 lord marrowgar.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
I enjoyed the malygos fights because it was unique and challenging to learn, and a lot of fun.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Homeworld -74 shaman lothat horde

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
N/A

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: jibjob - by syntax53

We do appreciate the effort put forth in your application, and thank you for you interest in joining Judgement. However, at the moment we are not recruiting for any classes, our raiding roster is simply too full. Also, you're too far behind us in progression and gear.

For future reference, a dps parse through World of Logs (or another similar tool) is very valuable to any guild that you may be applying to, as it's their main way of evaluating your skill in relation to your gear. Feel free to whisper me in game if you need help figuring it out.

Good luck to you, and I hope you find a guild that suits your desire to progress.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: