Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Carnophage0000

The application submitted by Carnophage0000 is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Verissia rogue

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example:
am 23 male and i play wow

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
have alot of friends in this guild

What previous guild were you a member of?:
to the rescue a remake of fallen

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
just good people to do stuff with and raids if needed have good gear and not a noob fast learner

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
alot

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Verissia

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Carnphage dk

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: APPROVED - App: Carnophage0000 - by syntax53

App looks decent, other then fragmented sentences. However if you had done your homework you would know this guild has been growing exponentially for some time now. We currently "sit" around 10 people on any given raid night, minus thursday and sunday(which are even full these days)

It would be my opinion, and possibly your best interest, to continue to look for a guild that will be able to make use of your skill/gear. If you were to get in here (and im not saying you will or wont), i can assure you it will be months before you see a raid spot.

Yet it soon amounts to Years
Kilbourne

yea that willl be fine with me sitting out during raid wasnt expecting to come in as a core raider everyone has to wait there turns and earn it , i would just like to join as a casual and if needed for raid am more then capable to pull my fair share as a dps , have a few friends in the guild that i run stuff stuff with almost every week , lock, drmoo, alterboy, grim, yaytotem and thats the main reason i would like to join your guild

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Kilbourne wrote:
App looks decent, other then fragmented sentences.

HA I knew we'd get you to think that way eventually!
Zenyatta25

Fragmented sentences aside... As long as he knows he won't have a raid spot, I support his application. I have grouped with this person many times. He is very determined to try and get pugs together for raids on a regular basis. I imagine he would be a good fit to our ranks for how many alts, etc. we have. It could be mutually beneficial for us gearing our alts and him having a larger supply of non-fail people to group with.

To be honest I've always felt that way, my mother is an English/literature professor at Purdue. My problem was discounting someone simply due to it.

Now about the app, I'm all for having people around for the very reasons that Alter had described. However that would be it, I'm sure. As far as waiting your turn to raid, the wait may be more then most can bear. We have very solid rogues in our raid group at the moment (with a few on the sidelines), and no real sign of losing either anytime soon.

Also on a side note. If they are a friend whom people are actually wanting in, then said people should inform the future applicant of our standards and practices regarding literacy and punctuation.

Yet it soon amounts to Years
Kilbourne

Kilbourne wrote:
To be honest I've always felt that way, my mother is an English/literature professor at Purdue. My problem was discounting someone simply due to it.

My theory on it always was, "If the applicant can't be bothered to spend more than 2.7 minutes on the application, clearly he doesn't care about what we're asking of him and shouldn't deserve more than 2.7 minutes of our attention."
Zenyatta25

Like i said before i wouldn't mind sittting out during raids. or not getting in at all . that wasnt the reason why i wanted to join.Beening in a better guild and stablity of a guild would be good enough.Before i even applied i was told that i wont get a spot in raids by friend and higest would be a casual . I hope my fragmented sentences , literacy and punctuation skills doesnt condemn me insinuating that am a unskillful player with nothing to add to the guild.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Is English your first language?

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

looks like he has been invited

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: