View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: LFD Preview

http://www.worldofraids.com/news/901.html

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Dungeon dailies are being removed? I still need one for my achievement.
sumitt
Casual

I want 777g for 4 other people to join my group!! But the only bad part is you never know WHAT you'll land up with when you're doing the random thing and it's really not cool if you want to do this with family or friends. I mean who wants a group of all death knights? And what if people have greens for gear, whomever isn't terribad has to carry them to do this? That's retarded and worse than what's available now.
Zenyatta25

Hopefully, this should help people do more dungeons as the level, and decrease the odds of people being on all greens. Keep in mind that (I think) this is for all instances everywhere and not just for level 80 heroic dungeons, plus its cross realm, so maybe I can find someone to do ramparts on my DK.

I wouldn't worry about a group of all DKs either, unless one marks themselves as a healer, and if they did, you can vote them out, just like survivor! Now a group of 4 DKs, thats more possible.

Speaking of previews, they are testing the first raid boss in ICC on the PTR tonight!
sumitt
Casual

I can't even log into the PTR. Everytime I get to the end of the loading screen, I get DC'd.
Zenyatta25

Have you tried logging in back to back? The first time I log in I get DC'd, but the second time it always lets me through.
sumitt
Casual

I've been trying to log in for hours. BUT I finally made it in without any mods after hours of trying with and without mods. The premade gear is SICK.
Zenyatta25

Yea, but its all PvP though right?
sumitt
Casual

No. It's all BIS gear for pvp and pve. You get all dragons eyes, epic gems, enchanting mats, meta gems, leg armors
Zenyatta25

Ah, I guess I just started out in pvp gear, didn't check to see if I had others, sweet.
sumitt
Casual

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum