Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: DECLINED - App: Lovejuice (Holy Priest)

What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Lovejuice, Holy Priest main, Shadow Off

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example:
I'm 23 years old and I'm currently a 4th year student at Ucla. I pretty much attend school full time and play World of Warcraft at least 20 hours a week thus i m unemployed at the moment. If i was part time employed, i wouldn't have time to play this game. I tried very hard to not let the game interfere with my schoolwork and so far, i am doing a great job at it. I'm a sports fanatic especially when it comes to Basketball and Football. I'm determined to finish college on time and to hopefully progress in World of Warcraft content with a respectable guild such as you guys.
Why are you looking to change guilds?:
The guild i m currently in is Octavarium and I am looking to change guilds because our raiding attendence on ToC25 heroic mode has always been an issue ever since it was unlocked. Many of our core raiders in recent weeks have left the guild including the guild leader and the Co-guilder leader as well as some officers quitting.

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Octavarium

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I am looking for a well established guild with dedication and a never give up mentality to progress in WoW content. My performance in a raid has always been nothing short of being consistent and intelligent. I believe my experiences as a healer will offer more stability on raid healing.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes, i can commit to all that are listed above unless there is an emergency.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
I have cleared all content in WotLK except for Heroic ToC25m. I have cleared 10man ToC as well as 10man ToC Heroic except Anu'arak. Most of BC content, up to Black Temple.

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Lovejuice

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Evilpie and Mzjuicy

Please provide a link from a WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World Of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I don't have this link. I would provide an Octavarium guild website wws report but the site is down at the moment.
Eviljuice

i raided a bit with lovejuice in tbc and he is very good with his class and seldom messed up. i highly reccomend taking a serious look at adding him to the guild, you wont be dissapointed. and like omgz he didnt has ne spelen eroors for certain azzwipez to comentz on!
dreadsorrows

Based on all of these apps, it looks like we're merging with Octavarium.
Morghane

re: lovejuice

Like dread, i've raided in BC with love, he was an excellent player that knows his class and can bring great heals with a good attitude to our raids.
trackshroom

I have decided to join another guild with a few other octavarium guildies/healers.. thanks for your time and the comments. Good luck and Godspeed!
Eviljuice

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: