Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: lilhamster

The application submitted by lilhamster is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Lilhamster, Enhencement Shaman

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example:
Im 20 years old, i live in Quebec ( yes a frenchy! :P). I just finished my training for heavy machinery operation and i work in construction for now. I play junior football during summer and i'm thinking of starting muay thai for fun (I'm a fan of MMA). I've played WoW since the start of BC and I have been totaly in love whit the game since then! I love playing my shaman whit a passion in PVE and i recently been playing both enhencement and resto.

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
Octavarium is most likely going to die and i have had locktopus saying that you guys are pretty awsome. Im looking for a guild that wants progression and at the same time i want to meet new people.

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Quebecker and Octavarium

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
Looking for a guild that works on hard modes and loves raiding, i want to be in a guild the makes me want to bring the 110% of my pve capabilties in the game. I can bring a good attitude to start whit :P and I know my class inside out so i can bring good dps (or heals if your in a tight spot).

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
I have been in every BC raid expet Sunwell and i never killed Illadan . AS for WotLK i went through Naxxramas, Eye of Eternity, Obsidian Sanctum (2 drakes 25man), Ulduar (minus Algalon, 10 and 25man), Trial of the Crusader (4/5 heroic 10man, 0/5 heroic 25man). I probably could have gotten more done had i not have to leave town for 4 months for my studys but now im back full time Happy.

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Lilhamster

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Bzerker

Please provide a link from a WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World Of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
Octavarium did not run any of those but i can say whit full confidence that i rock !

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: Re: App: lilhamster

Quote:
Octavarium did not run any of those but i can say whit full confidence that i rock !

Actually they do:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/2yN949z7fm4UDKuM/sum/damageDone/?s=4110&e=4461
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/aadYKVTbwTx14079/sum/damageDone/

The armory is currently down but looking at your gear from the last snapshot on wow-heroes it looks pretty good. We actually have an immediate opening for an enhancement shaman. Not saying we can give you that spot, but our only enhance shaman left last week. Contact me in game tonight.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

syntax53 wrote:
Not saying we can give you that spot, but our only enhance shaman left last week. Contact me in game tonight.

**Ahem**
Urkthor
Casual

re: APPROVED - App: lilhamster - by syntax53

You have to log on before you can post to the forums, Urk. =P
Morghane

Urkthor wrote:
syntax53 wrote:
Not saying we can give you that spot, but our only enhance shaman left last week. Contact me in game tonight.

**Ahem**

You're enhancement?

Kobetauren wrote:
You're enhancement?

With the DPS he pulled last night he may as well be resto!! POW envy

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: lilhamster - by syntax53

Burn!

re: O-o

hope your not talking about me ?! if yes well.... /wrist

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: