Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Sathelyn

The application submitted by Sathelyn is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Sath, Death knight, Blood DPS.

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example:
My name is Josh, I'm 19. I love WoW and it's a great hobby. I'm on most of the day, I have a great passion for progression and raiding.

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
I'm new to horde. I want to progress. I'm a faction changer.

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Knights of Myth Drannor from alliance, Mission Accomplished from horde..not really happy with MA's progression atm.

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I'm looking for a community of people who get stuff done. I'm tired of drama and I'm tired of people who get carried. I want to join a guild that has people who can pull their on weight. I bring smart, solid DPS to a raid. I fight for the top. I'm a huge theory crafter and a bit of a nerd. I bring a brain and a heartto every raid.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
I've cleared Ulduar 10 on an alt. I've cleared ToC 10 on my Death Knight. My prior guild on alliance was stuck at thorim. Couldn't get him down, they stopped raiding. I have a knowledge of all fights including hardmodes. I have them memorized.

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Sath

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
I don't have any Horde alts that I play. Only alliance which I rarely visit.

Please provide a link from a WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World Of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I don't have any reports available, my last 25 man where I recorded a WWS was over a month ago. It's probably expired. I'd be glad to do a 5 man, or even a 10 man/25 man to show what I can do. I'm a solid 5.5k-6k + DPS, I can promis that in every fight that doesn't -suck- for melee.

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: Sathelyn - by syntax53

Stamped with Sham's stamp of preliminary approval.
Shamanananigan

Looks good, but I personally have no idea if we can use anymore Death Knights.

Also... is this app. still valid? He appears to have joined Mission Accomplished.

Read the app one more time, please. >_< I'm looking for a progression guild. A community. A place to make friends and have a good time whilst raiding.

App looks fine, but as was stated previously, we have no real need for another DK. We currently have 2 full time raiding DKs, as well as an alternate who is virtually full-time raider again.

If this app were to be seriously reviewed i could tell you now that you would not have a raid spot for awhile. It is nothing personal, but we are full on raiders atm and growing with standbys more and more by the day.

It would probably be in your best interest to continue to look elsewhere.

Yet it soon amounts to Years
Kilbourne

Do you have any alts?

declined due to inactivity (from both us and the applicant). feel free to resubmit your app if you are still interested.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: