Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

re: APPROVED - App: Anarchism_lothar - by syntax53

Anarchism_lothar wrote:
And i looked over some of the other Apps and it makes me wonder how much time they really put into it . If you gonna do something and put your name on it . Do it well

Good point! A point that was somehow missed by you during the contruction OF that very point.

ScragLothar wrote:
Anarchism_lothar wrote:
And i looked over some of the other Apps and it makes me wonder how much time they really put into it . If you gonna do something and put your name on it . Do it well

Good point! A point that was somehow missed by you during the contruction OF that very point.

contruction! !!!!?

am i doing it right?
:P

[quote="ScragLothar"]
Anarchism_lothar wrote:

Grammar nazi goof up! We'll go arm in arm fellow grammar nazi and we shall contruct together!!
Zenyatta25

FUCK! Caught.

Even so, a typo is NOT really comparable to that coat-hanger-abortion of a sentence/paragraph/thought.

One is a mistake made while typing. The other isn't a mistake. It's made by years of horrid habits, ignorance, and misunderstanding.

No you're right. A spelling mistake is one thing but people who write like it's a text message or they're on Twitter is stupid. Learn how to spell, learn how to write proper English that doesn't leave your readers wondering "WTF did they say?" OR leaving them to read it more than once to understand what you have to say. IMO, if anyone has to read your thought more than once to understand your point, you're worth ignoring.
Zenyatta25

I hate to ask it, but has this app even reached an officer yet . If so what are the current news regarding it

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: