Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Korlectra

The application submitted by Korlectra is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Shamaladae, warlock, destruction

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example:
I am 22 years-old. I've been playing wow for 4 1/2 years or so raiding for about 3 1/2. I'm an alt-oholic and enjoy long walks on the beach. I am a mother of the cutest terrible two-year-old and house wife currently searching for a job (with no luck).

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
Trying to find a guild that is progressing through eng game content rather than progressing through it one week and failing miserably the next.

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Abandon All Hope-(they abandoned the server randomly without telling anyone) and Nemesis

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I've been looking for a guild that can successfully work together as a group in end game content to work towards being able to attempt the new content to come. I'd like to offer my experience as a large raid raider (i.e. 40 mans in vanilla and 25s currently) A keen attention to my surroundings and details that seems to be quite important in most or all raids. Besides you can never have enough warlocks :)

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
MC/BWL/AQ40(up through twin emps)...Kara/ZA/Gruuls...Naxx10/25//Ulduar 10 (up through Yogg attempts)

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Shamaladae

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Riesh, Nosajj, Korlectra, Zanamai, Alamae, Alamoo, Riyn, Ravyen, Sialei

Please provide a link from a WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World Of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://wowwebstats.com/boh5ein2zib6i?a=x200000000516ab8

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: Korlectra - by syntax53

At the moment we've had a lot of warlock apps. Just invited one last week and also have Zaleste who apped. Keeping the application open for now as it does look good, but I think Zaleste has you beat in gear/dps and I'm not sure about getting 2 more warlocks in.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

http://wowwebstats.com/boh5ein2zib6i?a=x2000000015ad759 -- Zaleste was in that raid with me was lookin through her app yesterday saw that she didn't have a dmg record, and i agree that she is also a good choice Happy

also wanted to mention that i've been playing with specs since that run and bumped my dps up a couple hundred was pullin 3400-3500 on heroic dummy self buffed haven't been able to test it out in a raid yet though.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Shamaladae

joined ender

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: