Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Sabriell

The application submitted by Sabriell is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Sabriella/Paladin/Holy

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example:
I'm 22 years old, have been playing wow for 2 years ish. I work in management at a hotel, and take classes when I feel like it towards a degree medical lab technology.

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
I'd be happy to talk about this is private, I don't like saying bad things about people in a public forum.

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Slackers

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
A progression oriented guild than cann stay on track and get stuff done in raids.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
Well, in Wotlk, I've done everything, including every hard mode in 10 man except actually killing Yogg 1 light. In BC, I raided on my warlock, clearing BT, and Sunwell up to Brutallus.

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Sabriella

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
I have a 77 warlock- Sabrielle

Please provide a link from a WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World Of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://www.wowmeteronline.com//combat/log/821460 more avail upon request

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: APPROVED - App: Sabriell - by syntax53

Sorry, my brain was kinda broken when I did that last night, I usually put forth more effort on this sort of thing.

"What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?"

Looking for a raiding guild that is progression oriented, and actually cares about getting stuff done. Preferably with raid leaders that don't have their heads completely up their asses. I also appreciate the opportunity to take a day off here and there and not have people flip off.

As for me in general, I'm good at this game. I consider myself one of the best, if not the best paladin healer I've seen. I'm very aware of my surroundings, and usually more aware of other peoples' than they are. As a dpser in BC, I was one of those 2300 dps people (granted, it's not like shadowbolt spam was that hard, but hey, a lot of people failed at it), and as a healer, I keep people alive!
Sabriell
Officer

Looks good to me, and it just so happens that we have a holy paladin raid spot that just opened up.
Shamanananigan

Zexii wrote:
Looks good to me, and it just so happens that we have a holy paladin raid spot that just opened up.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Sabriell wrote:
Preferably with raid leaders that don't have their heads completely up their asses.

Uh oh... >_>

But yes, we had a spot open up for a holy paladin. Will get in touch with you in-game.

Galvinias wrote:
Sabriell wrote:
Preferably with raid leaders that don't have their heads completely up their asses.

Uh oh... >_>

But yes, we had a spot open up for a holy paladin. Will get in touch with you in-game.
Urkthor
Casual

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: