View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Alt Ulduar 25 run Sat July 25th 8pm with Tyranny and Co.

Hey all,

I'd like to invite your guild to a planned Alt Ulduar25 run on Saturday July 25th starting at 8pm server time (invites at 7:30 if enough are on).

I'm sending this invitation out to several raiding guilds in the hopes that we can get a full raid ready to go at 8pm that day.

The raid would be run by Tyranny & Misanthropy (10-man raiding guild) so all you have to do is show up with a decently geared alt and generally not suck.

Loot rules will be main spec over offspec with one main spec item win per raid and unlimited offspec/secondary wins. If you don't win on a main spec roll you can still roll main spec on later drops.

To avoid confusion, it will be assumed that your main spec is what you bring to the raid unless otherwise stated at the start of the raid. Obviously if we have a lot of tanks/healers on some may have to go dps spec.

Runed orbs are random roll and enchants/patterns will be /random for those with that profession.

We want this to be a smooth and fun run that, if successful, may become a regular weekend or every other weekend event.

Contact Fwiffo if you are interested and want a calendar invite. If you have questions I'm usually on Fwiffo or Takaya.

Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you there!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
FwiffoMoo

omg i may have a chance to actually raid in Ulduar again... haha work, who is the master now?!

Yet it soon amounts to Years
Kilbourne

Kilbourne wrote:
omg i may have a chance to actually raid in Ulduar again... haha work, who is the master now?!

Unfortunately... it's still work.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum