Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: gnarfarm

The application submitted by gnarfarm is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Hi Judgement of Lothar, Gnarfarm here reapplying. My class is Warlock and i'm a destruction raiding spec.

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example:
I'm 16 right now currently on summer break and am reapplying to the guild because of recent upgrades and experience gains regarding Ulduar.

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
I would liketo change guilds because according to my current gear level I should be participating in 25 man Ulduar raids. The guild i'm currently in (Z Force) isn't prepared to be undertaking that kind of proggression. I'm really determined to Raid and my main priorities if accepted would be showing up on time to raids and helping the guild in anyway possible.

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Horde of Honor (Leveling); Out of the Ashes(10 man Ulduar group); Z Force(Current guild, Lack of organization)

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I'm looking for serious progression and a group of players that are good at what class they're supposed to be playing. I would like a group of people that can also spend time chatting in guild chat, and playing together for fun, not just gear gains. I believe I can bring a level of determination, focus, and loyalty not usually seen by younger players, if you accept you can expect to see a player who knows his role and a person who is always prepared to raid, with consumables and a knowledge of the encounter.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
I have completed all of Naxx 25 and most of Ulduar 10 with Flame Leviathan hard modes. I also participated in Ulduar 25 with Docohobojobo, in which we succsesfully downed Flame Leviathan, XT-002, Razorscale and made several below 50% attempts on Ignis. This list may seem small as I've only been playing since around February, but i assure you, If needed I take the time nesacery to develop a thurogh understanding of boss encounters.

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Gnarfarm The current Armory may display me in my PvP gear or in outdated gear, I suggest inspecting my gear in game in order to get an accurate inspection of my gear level.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
None

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: APPROVED - App: gnarfarm - by syntax53

Previous app for reference: http://judgementlothar.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2917460&gid=42028

I like your app and your gear has definitely improved since last time.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

yeah thanks alot, after my first declined app I really put effort into improving my gear and studying the fights and my GL from Out of the Ashes started putting me into raids so i got some serious experience.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Gnar farm

I will say, for someone who is 16 years old, he is actually very mature. I saw him having a conversation the other night with some dick bag in trade chat and the guy was an absolute moron and Gnarm was very well spoken and never got all flustered and immature in return. I was very impressed. He took the time to get better gear and he wrote a good application. I like him!
Zenyatta25

I'm impressed and I like the dedication.
Shamanananigan

Ah wow, thank you all for recognizing my effort, and sorry again for missing the Ulduar you invited me to, unfortuantely i had a previous engagement with my current guild and if I am not accepted by Judgement I would like to remain on good terms with them as well as keeping my self imposed strict attendance policy.
gnarfarm

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: