Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: hunter!!!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Bublehead

hello' first off all ive done 25man naxx 25man maly and 25man sart with 1 drake.also during BC ive done SSC TK ZA hyjal 4/5 and ive killed 6 boss in BT.i can afford 100% of your raiding hour and i always bring pots and food buff to raid i'll do around 4k dps and actually i got no guild cause mine broke down(quebekers).understanding boss encounter isn't a problem for me usually i go watch every fight before i did it.i'm LW 450 and skinning 450.thx for reading me have a good day

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
bublehead

We have an application form to follow.

Please follow it.

click "apply to guild on the left"

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

re: Re: hunter!!!

bublehead wrote:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Bublehead

hello' first off all ive done "is?" 25man naxx 25man maly and 25man sarth with 1 drake.also during BC ive done SSC TK ZA hyjal 4/5 and ive killed 6 bosses in BT.i can afford 100% of your raiding hour and i always bring pots and food buff to raid. i'll do around 4k dps and actually i got no guild cause mine broke down(quebekers).understanding boss encounter isn't a problem for me usually i go watch every fight before i did it.i'm LW 450 and skinning 450.thx for reading me have a good day

He does do good DPS but is obviously French. I mean seriously... Fuck. If this was the elitist jerks forum this would be his first and last post.

Please submit a proper application and use proper grammar. It's a sign of respect you care to present yourself in the best light possible for us to consider you. If English is your second language I commend you that you know it to a degree.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: