Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Fallas1

The application submitted by Fallas1 is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Reynard Prot/ret Pally 3 / 58 / 10-2 / 15 / 54

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
Well I have been in Sm now going on a little over 2 years. I am second in command over here. One of the reason for looking to join another guild is lack of attendance with in our guild and Me and Dunks(GM) Have tried everything to get people to show up for raids and I have reached my ropes end. I want to raid that is why I pay to play this game. To get loot from raiding to me is just a bonus to see bosses fall in a raid is a since of pride that I helped take the boss down.

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Serenity Moon

Are you currently on Lothar?:
Yes

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
Well first I can be at any raid attendance is not a issue for me. I have been the raid leader for Serenity Moon for quite some time now so I know how to lead a raid and no what is expected of everyone in the raid. I do my part and i try to do it well by making sure I know my class what it can do and what I need to do to make it better. I also Have a Priest for healing in which I don't mind play what ever position you put me in. I'm there to make sure the raid is successful.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00pm server. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&cn=Reynard&gn=Serenity+Moon http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Barclis

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
Ive have been through both 10/25 man Naxx completely. I have been to 10 and 25 man EoE but have not competed either. I have been to 10 man Ulduar and have only taking down first boss.

What is the best way for our officers to contact you?:
I'm online line most every night

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: Fallas1 - by Urkthor

Sounds pretty solid to me. Possible test run? Also, our tanks are currently very reliable, so we may need your priest a fair amount.
Shamanananigan

Well like i said what every it take to help the raid pally or priest I can play either just would like to raid.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Sounds solid Zexii? You are suggesting he play his priest... there are a number of very wrong choices made with that character which are a concern. 3 gems with +hit on a holy healing priest!? One of which fulfills a socket bonus for +hit. 250 mana on his chest? He puts the best enchants on mediocre gear and can't put a decent spell thread in his pants? Before anything, I'd rather see him explain why he chose what he did first.
Zenyatta25

OK I will explain. Barclis is not my main right at the moment, so I haven't put a lot of time in on getting the better enchants nor putting gems in it that might help with healing as for when I brought barclis up to 80 it was to only help in our raid for when we was doing 25 man naxx for when we was doing Razuvious which I had read that the higher your hit rating the less likely you would lose you mind control so that is why the gems with hit on them as for the lesser enchants on stuff again haven't spent the gold for the better ones is all. Now if excepted in to the ranks of Judgement then you can best believe I will do my home work to make sure my priest is tip top so I get the best for healing. Its like my pally which is my main and if you look at him then you will see I make sure he has all the best to make sure he is up to grade for raiding.

Fallas1

Not for nothing, but if you're offering both characters to a raiding guild that is several steps above your current content, then you want that "tip top shape" preparation to be done before you hit that submit button on the application, not after the fact.

Actually if i was him, and i was suggesting i would raid on either character, i would wait till the guild i applied to decided which one they wanted, then i would apply the time, but until then i would just play the class i enjoyed more

I didn't thoroughly check his priest's armory, but his palladin's looks fine and I like his availability.
Shamanananigan

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: